Questions Every Home Owner Should Ask
Before Buying Windows
Here are some important questions to ask when purchasing or replacing your windows / doors:
- Do you have any unresolved or unanswered complaints at your local Better Business Bureau?
- Do you offer lifetime/transferable warranties?
- How many years have you been in the business?
- Do you have references in my neighborhood?
- Do you manufacture your own product?
- Do you have factory trained installers?
- Are your installers Bonded and Certified?
- Do you service what you sell?
- Are your products CMHC tested and certified?
- Are your products Energy Star compliant?
These questions should help ensure that the investment you make in windows / doors is a lasting investment in your home. Like any investment, you want to make sure you get the best value for your money. Take your time and become informed.